Whitehill steps up to enable new management at Oxford United Women's Super League team
We believe good management can make a massive difference to the success of a business, organisation, charity or even a football club. That's why when Oxford United Women's Football Club approached us to help bring in a new management team for the club, we were happy to help.
Change is never easy, often necessary, and the benefits of high quality management are definitely proven. And as a company working across many sectors, we’re well aware of how much good management can do for a wide range of teams – from the top women’s football team in the Upper Thames region, to a one-person business making sense of finance and accounting issues. By helping Oxford United's WFC strengthen the management of their team, we’re hoping to show what a difference good management can make.
Our involvement has been welcomed by Oxford United. Greig Box Turnbull, Oxford United’s Managing Director, said: “It is an exciting time for the Women’s side with the new Spring Series and then the new WSL2 season this year. We are pleased to have Whitehill Bookkeeping on board as new partners for the Women’s side. They are a great match for our Women’s side: both are bright and forward thinking and hopefully the new partnership goes from strength to strength.”
Benefits for clients as well
Ever mindful of our clients, we've negotiated several benefits for our clients as well. If you'd like complimentary tickets to a home game, or the chance to take the whole family, please do get in touch.
Local presence for Whitehill
Whitehill are bringing their own expertise into the Abingdon area, where Oxford United WFC play their home games. Supported by the accounting and bookkeeping centre in Royal Wootton Bassett, the new office will offer key benefits for micro-businesses, including;
- a low cost, all-inclusive fixed fee package which includes everything from the award-winning Quickbooks Online software and supporting apps, to the day to day management of paperwork such as invoices and receipts and the preparation of annual report and accounts and tax returns.
- a payroll and pensions bureau to administer all your payroll needs and ensure you remain compliant with the latest demands of the Real Time Information (RTI) system and the roll-out of the auto-enrolment scheme for pensions.
- accounts completed and filed with Companies House, HMRC and, where necessary, the Charities Commission.
- personal tax, corporation tax and value added tax (VAT) returns compiled and submitted to HMRC. We'll also ensure all your tax returns comply with the latest rules and regulations, and liaise direct with HMRC on your behalf where necesary.
- a personal bookkeeper to ensure you always have someone to talk to, ask questions of and discuss how things are going. No call centres, no outsourcing, no automated call handling.
Our local office address is at;
Whitehill Bookkeeping Ltd
Kingston Business Park
(t) 01235 364662
If you are thinking of starting a small business, or running a one-person business through a limited company or as a sole trader in the Abingdon or Kingston Bagpuize area, please get in touch and we'll talk through the options with you.